March 3, 2020 Massachusetts Presidential Primary
September 15, 2020 Massachusetts State and Local Primaries
November 3, 2020: Presidential and General Election
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER OR PREREGISTER TO VOTE, YOU MUST:
- Be a US Citizen.
- Be 18 years old to register, 16 and 17 years old to preregister.*
- Provide a valid driver’s license number or the last four digits of SSN. If you have neither, you may still register to vote and will be asked for ID at the polls.
WHERE CAN I REGISTER?
- Online: https:www.sec.state.ma.us/ovr
- At your Town Clerk’s office: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleclk/clkidx.htm#
- Downloadable mail-in form: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/Voter-reg-mail-in.pdf
- At a League of Women Voters’ Voter Registration Event: See upcoming events on your localLeague’s website: https://lwvma.org/leagues-in-massachusetts/massachusetts-leagues/